Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Report From LA

Hello everybody, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. WOW, so much to say..I just got back from LA since Thursday of last week..I attended a screening for a new TV Series that I have a small role in and it was very exciting to seeing all of the cast members.. I will also be writing some new songs to incorporate into the show, Yeah!! I know that GOD is at work in my life right now, because things are turning around. I am continuing to push my single "Love Don't Fail Me" feat Maino. I am gonna be working wit my boy Maino again for his new project real soon. Big shout out goes out to him again for his new record with Alicia Keys "Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart" feat Maino and the new street anthem " I'm Tryna Win" Feat Maino and Jim Jones.. Keep Hustling Maino cuz I know I am! I definitely wish my label would piggy-back my song on the back his new songs ! Oh well.. All I can say is hopefully I have my label's blessing and support in 2010. I Just gotta keep on pushing on my own and hopefully I will finally get that album date for early 2010. To all my fans please don't forget 2 call your local radio stations to request my song! Until next time ..

Much Love

Shire'

No comments:

Post a Comment