Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Weekend Update

Hello everybody, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Sorry for missing my daily blogg yesterday, but I have been swamped with working on some new projects and writing and collaborating with other artist and producers on some upcoming projects. Stay tuned because 2010 is gonna be my year, musically and hopefully some acting; I'm keeping my fingers crossed with that. I will be in LA in a few weeks to nail a role on a new show that may also be using some of my songs on the show. I am very prayerful that it will all work out.

In the meantime I am continuing to push my single "Love Don't Fail Me" feat Maino. In fact i just did another interview with BKS Radio on Saturday Night and of course they were very impressed with my music and my story plus when I sang the song live for them it blew them away. However, the ongoing question is always when is the single gonna be available for sale and when is the album coming out. All I can say is hopefully early 2010. To listen to the interiview go to this site: http://bksent.com/index.php/bks1radio.

Tonight I will be doing another radio interview in NYC with Ms Drama. Check her out at www.msdramatv.com. I hope she don't start too much drama with me but we'll see, it should be fun ! Just gotta keep on pushing my record "Love Don't Fail Me" feat Maino on my own and hopefully I will finally get that album date for early 2010. Make sure you listen to it all and don't forget 2 call your local radio stations to request ME ! We'll talk later.

With Love

Shire'

No comments:

Post a Comment