Tuesday, November 17, 2009

LA Week Update

Hello everybody, Sorry for missing my daily blogg yesterday, but things are really starting to heat up for me both musically and some acting. I will be in LA later this week (Thursday)attending a screening for a new TV Series on Showtime that I will have a small role in. I pray that I nail this role so that they can increase it to a bigger role or maybe even a main character. They've already confirmed incorporating some of my music into the show, Yeah!! I may also be shooting an interview on the Brian McKnight show while I'm in LA; just waiting on the clearance from my label. I know that GOD is at work in my life right now and I am very prayerful that it will all work out.

On the music side, I am continuing to push my single "Love Don't Fail Me" feat Maino. In fact I just spoke to my boy Maino and a big shout out goes to him for his new record with Alicia Keys "Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart" feat Maino. He is continuing to "Hustle Hard" and so am I. I wish I could piggy-back my song on the back of their song cuz I know that it's gonna be a huge success! All I can say is hopefully I have the blessing and support of my label in 2010. Just gotta keep on pushing on my own and hopefully I will finally get that album date for early 2010. To all my fans please don't forget 2 call your local radio stations to request my song! Until next time ..

Much Love

Shire'

No comments:

Post a Comment