Thursday, November 12, 2009

Holding On To One Of The Top Spots !

Hey Everybody, I am still holding on to one of the top spots. This week I am at the #3 spot as SRC Records' best selling web song on the lala.com website.(click link below to view)
http://www.lala.com/#browse/label/SRC%20Records
However, for the 8th week in a row, I am still #1 as SRC's top rated song on the site. (click link) http://www.lala.com/#bestsellers/label/SRC_Records/more/webSong::sort=topRated.
I also moved up 4 spots on the R&B Best Selling Songs Chart, from #14 to #10. And once again, u must remember that this chart includes all other Artist from all other major labels but the big difference is that they all have major label push and budgets behind them.
(Click link below to view)
http://www.lala.com/#bestsellers/genre/R%26B/more/webSong::sort=topRated

Hopefully my label will get my single "Love Don't Fail Me" feat Maino added to lala.com, iTunes and all other retail outlets for sale before the Holiday. I am sure that by now I've missed out on some early sales on this record; but please continue to be patient. We are still dealing with the politics of this business. If it was based strictly on talent, I would be all over the radio and performing all over the country by now. Anyway, Please Don't forget to keep calling your local radio station to request my new song. I really need your support. Oh and by the way I did do another interview last night with a station in Sacramento, CA.. I think? Stay Tuned I will post that up asap! Until Next Time,

With Love
Shire'

No comments:

Post a Comment