Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Long Weekend

Hello everybody, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I have definitely been on my grind working on some new projects and writing and collaborating with other artist and producers on some upcoming projects. Speaking of that I am a little sad because I was supposed to be performing this Friday in NY at Gramercy Theatre with Ruthless Record's Stevie Stone and Royce Da 5'9 of Slaughterhouse on the "KOD TOUR". I am featured on both of their record's for their upcoming albums, however that show was cancelled. Stay tuned because I may be doing a few other cities with them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed with that and look forward to 2010 and the release of their albums and of course my own called "Pickin Up The Pieces"

In the meantime I am continuing to push my single "Love Don't Fail Me" feat Maino. I just did another interview with Hows My Rolling Radio and howsmyrolling.net. I gave kudos to my label President Steve Rifkind for taken a chance and believing in me. I talked about my place in the music biz and why the game needs me ..LOL! We need real artist and real singers back in the game and my urban appeal and my story will relate to every young woman in the "hood" across america and the world! As usual they were very impressed when I sang my song live for them. However, the ongoing question is always "when is the single gonna be available for sale and when is the album coming out." All I can say is hopefully the single will be available before the holiday and the album early 2010. To listen to the interiview go to this Direct Link:
http://www.howsmyrolling.net/?p=2390

Make sure you listen to the entire interview and don't forget 2 call your local radio stations to request ME ! Talk later.

With Love

Shire'

No comments:

Post a Comment