Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WYTT-99.5 Jamz Just Added My Song Into Rotation

Hey everybody, just wanted to let you know that my song Love Don't Fail Me feat Maino has just been added to WYTT 99.5 Jamz in VA. Big Thank You goes out to The PD, CJ Riddick and MD, DJ 321. Please continue to call in your request for my song at: NC: 538-0995 , Worldwide: 1-800-701-9950
Text: 70236

Also wanna thank everyone that tuned in and listened to my radio interview last night on New York City's own WHCR 90.3 FM by C Truth and Kev Lawrence on the Thermal Soundwaves Radio Show. Those guys are sooo Crazy! I had a lot of fun and they showed me a lot of love! They asked me some great questions including the one about me having such a Hot 1st Single and why I'm not getting the offically label push from Universal with them getting the song out there and why am I having to do all of this on my own! Anyway, if you missed it you can contact them for a copy at thermalsoundwaves@gmail.com. Don't forget to request Love Don't Fail Me at the request line number 212 491 4685.

Thanks again everyone

Love
Shire'

No comments:

Post a Comment