Monday, October 19, 2009

What A Weekend!!

Hey Everybody, thanks for checkin in with me again. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Well Friday I had a really great interview with Nick D of 90.9FM WQFS in Greensboro, NC "Radio City". We talked about the state of the music biz and what I think I bring to the business, my short & long term goals and of course my new single "Love Don't Fail Me" , which he assures me they are playing in rotation down there and the release of my debut album "Pickin Up The Pieces" hopefully due out early 2010.
From there I had to go to Atlantic City for an appearance at Jay Z's 40/40 Club. Then on Saturday, I was back in the studio writing and recording and I did this crazy hook called "Aint Da Same Game" for this West Coast Producer/Rapper named "EA-Ski". He hit my manager CK after he got it going CRAZY!!!! So I guess he was really happy..He said its gonna be his first single..so we'll see..
Sunday i just wanna forget about.. Both My Ravens and Eagles Lost, so needless to say it wasn't a good day!

Until Next Time

Love,
Shire'

No comments:

Post a Comment