Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm in Full Rotation @ WYTT 99.5 Jamz

What up's world? Just doing my daily check in, but this blog will be short and sweet I promise. Basically, I just wanted y'all to know that the Program Director, CJ Riddick @ WYTT 99.5 JAMZ in Virginia that added my song Love Don't Fail Me a couple weeks ago, has been showing me some mad love! A Big shout out goes out to CJ, Thanks so much! He sent the playlist to CK and it is getting 24 spins per week down there. WOW, that's med/heavy rotation and just think.. Universal Motown hasn't even kicked in yet with their promotions. I can't wait to see what happens when they do.. I think I could have a top 5 record with the right push behind it. Anyway, just wanted to keep y'all updated..
Until Next Time
God Bless

Love,
Shire'

No comments:

Post a Comment