Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Shire' (Sha-ray) Artist Spotlight of the Week

Hello everyone, today is Wednesday otherwise known as "hump day" and I'm feeling pretty good about everything going on in my life right now! People are really responding well to my new record; online everywhere, and in the clubs and on radio. FYI, This week I've been given the Artist Spolight of The Week Award on musicfeen.com's website. (go to this link to view it)http://www.musicfeen.com/#artist&id=12

I've been told that I will be featured on quite a few other websites really soon and on a few mixtapes by some pretty well known DJs so I will keep you posted. Lastly, I wanna give a shout out to my label-mate Melanie Fiona who's album dropped yesterday.. Good Luck Melanie,

I hope I'm next!! :-)

Love,
Shire'

No comments:

Post a Comment