Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm now #1 in sales on Lala.com

Hey everybody, I am happy to say that my previously released song "I Used To Lovher" is my label, SRC Records', #1 selling web song on lala.com's website. This site is similiar to iTunes but better. (please click link below to view)

http://www.lala.com/#bestsellers/label/SRC_Records/more/webSong

It also is #19 on the R&B Best Selling Songs Chart, which includes all other Artist from all other major labels, Yeah!! (Click link below to view)

http://www.lala.com/#bestsellers/genre/R26B/more/webSong::sort=webBestsellers

Now, I am just waiting for my label to get my new single "Love Don't Fail Me" feat Maino added to lala.com, iTunes and any other retail outlet for sale because the independent push and response to this record has been INCREDIBLE, so far!! So, Please Don't forget to call your local radio station to request "Love Don't Fail Me" feat Maino by Shire'(Sha-ray). I need all of your love and support in order for the powers to be to give me my chance to show you that I deserve to be out there among some of your favorite R&B Artist. Thanks Again

Love
Shire'

No comments:

Post a Comment