Monday, October 5, 2009

NYC Radio Interview

Hey Ya'll sorry its been a minute since my last blog, but I wanna thank everyone who has been holding me down and supporting me on this journey to get my music heard and tryna make it in this crazy music biz. Anyway, I just got word from my manager CK that I will doing another radio interview tonight on New York City's WHCR 90.3 FM by C Truth and Kev Lawrence on the Thermal Soundwaves Radio Show, one of the longest running radio programs in NY! Yeaaahhh ! Make sure that you tune in tonight at 1am eastern time to listen in. To listen in worldwide go to www.whcr.org. Make sure that you call in or email your request for my single "Love Don't Fail Me" feat Maino. I need and appreciate all of your support, believe me!! Email your request to thermalsoundwaves@gmail.com and For all those that are local to the NY area, the request line number is 212 491 4685. Big shout to my boy Damani G, I see you !! Thank you all and GOD Bless

Love
Shire'

No comments:

Post a Comment