Monday, September 21, 2009

Leaving Cleveland

I had a great and productive trip here in Cleveland. Cleveland's HipHop Awards was my first time presenting an award and I really enjoyed myself. I met some very talented artist and producers that are heavy on their grind. My publicist Ginger also attended this trip and she as well put her stamp on the event. She is co-producing MTV2's "World Hiphop Championship" for a MILLION DOLLARS!!! Yes you heard it right! Damn makes me wish I was an MC,LOL!!! But hopefully some of the artist we met will go to that website and SIGN UP! Well it's now 620am and I'm at the airport about to depart Cleveland. I want to thank again all the DJ's and Radio Personalities for showing me love with my song and I can't wait to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment