Friday, May 7, 2010

Neighbors Know My Name Part 2- The Re-mix Shire' Feat Trey Songz

Hey Everybody, I'm so so sorry for not keeping up with my blogsite.. I've been so, so busy working in the studio, writing recording, etc. I'm feeling really blessed right now. I've got so many things lined up. I've got some features that I'm on with people like, Jadakiss, Rick Ross, The Game, Stevie Stone, Locksmith and many, many more. I was just featured in the Jadakiss video "Bottle Service" and I have a few other video shoots to do in June.

I finally finished my mixtape called "THE MOST UNDER-RATED". Where i talk about and show thru my voice that I'm one of the most talented , gifted Artist in the game but am so Under-rated. I have several re-makes on their that you'll love as well as some original records and of course some "Official" and Un-Official Remixes to some of your favorite Artist's records, like Usher, Robin Thicke, Trey Songz and more.. speaking of Trey.. I just released the first single from my mixtape which is a response to Trey's song.. called Neighbors Know My Name Part 2 - feat Trey Songz and the feedback has been incredible!!!! You can check out the video at www.youtube.com/shireuniversal. It's also featured on www.starmusicmedia.blogspot.com and www.ampyohustle.com

I truly believe this is my break out year! I have so many Great records done and have already worked with so many great song writers and producers on my project; I just can't wait for the world to hear it.

SRC/Universal Motown Records I'm ready to make some moves this year, are y'all. It's Definitely My Turn To Win ! Can we say sometime this year? Can we do that y'all ??

I really need your support. You can always follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/shireuniversal and check out photo albums on Facebook at www.facebook.com/shireuniversal.

2010 is my turn TO WIN !

Love

Shire'

No comments:

Post a Comment